44511 124
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndon_Penson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Like the calendar view but if you introduce Gantt you could take Smartsheet out of the market :slightly_smiling_face: until then they have an edge over you!!!

As an interim to full Gantt view could you show tasks with a start and end date as a span e.g. multi days rather than start date only?

124 Replies 124
Kimberlee_Loren
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely still hoping for Gantt.

Our small companies have just left large and small software - namely Buildertrend, upKeep and Jobber, to keep working with AirTable to customize everything for our needs.

the Kanban is cool, but Gantt and dependencies would really take us to the next level!

Pretty Please!!!

Steven_Palmo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely. Especially for project management.

Zach_Honea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for a Gantt chart feature!

TeamGantt doesnt have an API, but the UI is pretty slick. Its just limited. I would switch my entire business team from TeamGantt to Airtable exclusively if Airtable had Gantt.

No it’s not. It lacks of time in start and end. It has only dates. Which for many companies is a no go.

EPOS_Schweiz_AG
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Gantt Charts with date AND Time in Airtabkle would be fabtastic and knocks out all the gantts out there without the TIME feature.!!

ripwit
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Has anyone looked at using a zapier or other integration solution? If so, could you suggest what might work on the other end of the pipe?

George_Efstathi

+1 for the GANTT Chart

Jay_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for GANTT CHART!!!

I will look into a solution using Zapier and get back to you Ripwit.

Tomas_Baranek

I agree, waiting for the gantt in AT! :slightly_smiling_face:

Amanda_Signorel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did this get built? Would love love a gnatt chart view!!!

Arjen_Ros
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Vote! Will be killer feature!

_9floor_Apt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

really need this feature!

Saskia_Hopkins_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d love a Gantt view but at least allowing us to use a date range instead of a single date in the calendar to show tasks spanning multiple dates would be adequate for the time being. At the moment I find the calendar view a bit limited for my own use, and just giving us the option for a “start” & “end” date would make a big difference.

Thomas_Holth

Another vote from me! A good start could be to introduce a timeline, and then add gantt functionality later…

Stefan_Kleinhap
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
Critical for me too.

Rodney_Cudmore
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have invested a ton of money in airtable - it runs and automates our entire business, but we are forced to use the terrible UI of smartsheet because we need Gant charts to manag3e the projects. - should we invest time and money into smartsheets or will airtable implement gant charts soon?

EVEN A BASIC GANT VIEW WOULD BE AMAZING!

Greg_Mihalko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Agreed! We would really appreciate a gantt chart view!

Kimberly_Stull
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m echoing the request for a gannt view. Our entire team is getting ready to convert to Airtable, but without a gannt view, I will still be forced to export to smartsheet. Would love to fully integrate with Airtable.

Robb_Chen-Ware1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I gantt get enough of Airtable!