1112 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

In the process of building a budget, trying to get out of carrying around my 3-ring binder and bring myself to the 21st century. :slightly_smiling_face:

As you can see from the screen shots - I have expenses, bills, and income tables. -sorry, I’m not able/allowed to post pictures.

I’d like to see how much is spent from bills and expenses vs my income. Probably information I don’t want to see, like how much money is wasted on frivolous things, but I have no idea how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

Side note- anyone else that uses airtable for personal budgets, do you have a different table for each month - wow, it gets busy! I can post pics of this to give an example, but my original issue is one that I need more for the time being.

4 Replies 4

Upload them to https://imgur.com/

I think they should be together. You can differentiate them with a SingleSelect field.

Don’t. Do. That.

You can add a Date field, and then get the month in another field with a Formula field. Then you could create Views (like a sub-table) for a particular month, or just Group the records by Month.

Thank you Elias. I have converted each month to one table and am filtering them by date! So much easier Thank You. I am still having trouble getting my income, bills and expenses to link. But I’m going to keep working on it.

I didn’t say that. In fact, I said the opposite: DON’T DO THAT.

This is what I suggested, with an extra field for Expense/Income:

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-24_02-15-54_p. m..png