1848 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morgan_Thomas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My organization I work for is using Airtable to keep track of records. One of our bases is over the limits for our Free Plan and currently on a grace period.

How long is the grace period and will my records be deleted when that grace period is over?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Elizabeth_AlFay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I see that you’re not the only person whose had this question without a response.

Hi @Morgan_Thomas and @Elizabeth_AlFayad :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Sorry @Morgan_Thomas that your question was never answered :unamused:

I can attest that I have had outgrown bases for many years with no data loss. The grace period ends with no effect to the base. Hope this answers your question.

Elizabeth_AlFay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Any idea how long that grace period is? I’m working on a short term project and trying to figure out if I should be budgeting for the paid version or if my team will be done before the grace period ends.

I don’t think that Airtable has ever published the length of the grace period.

I have had free bases go over record limits and been locked out from creating new records. However, all existing data remained.

If you need more records for only a short period of time, you could use a month-to-month subscription, and then cancel as soon as you no longer need the larger limits. You would get a pro-rated refund in Airtable credits. It’s not the same as getting a regular refund, as the credits can only be used in the same workspace for future upgrades, but it is worth considering.