Grouped grid view is not grouped on mobile phones for non-registred persons

I have a List where I want different non-registred people to enter data using a form, and afterwards being able to see the results.
It works well with the form, and I have the link to the shared grid view after the submission, so that the people can watch the results.
The grid view is grouped and I have the problem, that the view is not grouped on mobile phones. It works fine on PCs.
However, the view is grouped on any device as soon as I have signed in. So it is only the shared-by-a-link-view that is not grouped.

Anyone knowing more about this issue?
Thanks in advance, it would make my life so much easier! :slight_smile:

Best
Peter

Yeah, this is a gigantic flaw in the product. Shared views don’t work properly on mobile. You may want to email support@airtable.com to ask them to fix this, and you may want to chime in on this recent thread:

The only workaround to this issue — and it’s a really terrible one — is to request the desktop site in your mobile browser.

1 Like

Thanks for your input.
I think the mobile view must not even be interactive; it would be enough if the view would be displayed as set.

I will certainly look into the thread.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Peter

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.