1018 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_de_Leeuw
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a List where I want different non-registred people to enter data using a form, and afterwards being able to see the results.
It works well with the form, and I have the link to the shared grid view after the submission, so that the people can watch the results.
The grid view is grouped and I have the problem, that the view is not grouped on mobile phones. It works fine on PCs.
However, the view is grouped on any device as soon as I have signed in. So it is only the shared-by-a-link-view that is not grouped.

Anyone knowing more about this issue?
Thanks in advance, it would make my life so much easier! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best
Peter

2 Replies 2

Yeah, this is a gigantic flaw in the product. Shared views don’t work properly on mobile. You may want to email support@airtable.com to ask them to fix this, and you may want to chime in on this recent thread:

The only workaround to this issue — and it’s a really terrible one — is to request the desktop site in your mobile browser.

Thanks for your input.
I think the mobile view must not even be interactive; it would be enough if the view would be displayed as set.

I will certainly look into the thread.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Peter