Help me to manage customer profile & remember the pricing I quoted to each customer

Hi Team,

I am starting out in the CRM environment and came to know about you.

I have a small business running.

I have a few questions and wonder how you guys can help me manage my business with you.

Please listen to me carefully:

Well, I run a B2B business.

I got around 200 clients from all over the country. I ship the products to them over their request and receive the payments digitally or by cash.

The problem is that I got around 1000 products and which I ship to 200 different clients.

I need to remember the pricing I quoted to different customers, different type of products I have shipped to them, their dimensions, details and all.

The thing I want is:

1. I make the profile for each one.
  2. Update all the products I shipped to them with details, dimensions and pricing I quoted.
  3. Whenever, a client returns, ask for the same product he bought in the past.
  4. I search for the client and see what price I quoted to him for that particular product.

This will help me to manage long-term relationships with them as they usually complain that I quote different prices to them each time for same product.

I have even created an excel file to understand it better.

I have attached it too.

Please reply to me as I see your company as a solution to my problem.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Welcome to the community, @Rishi_Kumar! :smiley: Your Excel file didn’t attach (probably because you’re a new user), but from your description, Airtable should do what you want. I recommend creating the following tables:

1. Clients - This will be where you store client data (name, company name, contact info, etc.)
  2. Products - Here you’ll store a master list of all products that you sell (product name, description, price, dimensions, etc.)
  3. Transactions - This table will store individual transaction notes. You’ll link to a single client and and single product from the other tables, store the transaction date, look up the product cost from the linked product, perhaps have a field where you can override that default price with a special offer you make to that client, any notes specific to this transactions, etc.)

You could add more if you feel they’re needed, but I recommend making these tables for starters to see how it works for your business.

Just to be clear, this is a user community forum. While Airtable staff do post here on occasion, the vast majority of us are fellow users, so you’re not really writing to the company. :slight_smile:

If you have any more questions, let us know and we’ll do our best to help!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.