Help

Help me to manage customer profile & remember the pricing I quoted to each customer

744 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishi_Kumar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Team,

I am starting out in the CRM environment and came to know about you.

I have a small business running.

I have a few questions and wonder how you guys can help me manage my business with you.

Please listen to me carefully:

Well, I run a B2B business.

I got around 200 clients from all over the country. I ship the products to them over their request and receive the payments digitally or by cash.

The problem is that I got around 1000 products and which I ship to 200 different clients.

I need to remember the pricing I quoted to different customers, different type of products I have shipped to them, their dimensions, details and all.

The thing I want is:

1. I make the profile for each one.
  2. Update all the products I shipped to them with details, dimensions and pricing I quoted.
  3. Whenever, a client returns, ask for the same product he bought in the past.
  4. I search for the client and see what price I quoted to him for that particular product.

This will help me to manage long-term relationships with them as they usually complain that I quote different prices to them each time for same product.

I have even created an excel file to understand it better.

I have attached it too.

Please reply to me as I see your company as a solution to my problem.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Rishi_Kumar! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Your Excel file didn’t attach (probably because you’re a new user), but from your description, Airtable should do what you want. I recommend creating the following tables:

1. Clients - This will be where you store client data (name, company name, contact info, etc.)
  2. Products - Here you’ll store a master list of all products that you sell (product name, description, price, dimensions, etc.)
  3. Transactions - This table will store individual transaction notes. You’ll link to a single client and and single product from the other tables, store the transaction date, look up the product cost from the linked product, perhaps have a field where you can override that default price with a special offer you make to that client, any notes specific to this transactions, etc.)

You could add more if you feel they’re needed, but I recommend making these tables for starters to see how it works for your business.

Just to be clear, this is a user community forum. While Airtable staff do post here on occasion, the vast majority of us are fellow users, so you’re not really writing to the company. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any more questions, let us know and we’ll do our best to help!