Help! stuck for 3 days

I need some help. I have a column of address like below:

12345 Anywhere St, San Fransico, CA, 90000

I need to add the street 12345 Anywhere to is own column called street. Same with city ect. whoever can solve has a VENm0 coming with 25 dolls.

Remove and keep first value (street) in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Field}&''),TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT({Address Field}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Field}&'')),",","")),{Address Field})

Remove and keep everything after the street in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Field}&''),TRIM(MID({Address Field}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Field}&'')+1,500)))

Remove and keep the next value (city) in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Street Removed}&''),TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT({Address Street Removed}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Street Removed}&'')),",","")),{Address Street Removed})

Remove and keep everything after the city in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Street Removed}&''),TRIM(MID({Address Street Removed}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Street Removed}&'')+1,500)))

Remove and keep next value (state) in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Street & City Removed}&''),TRIM(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT({Address Street & City Removed}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Street & City Removed}&'')),",","")),{Address Street & City Removed})

Remove and keep everything after state (zip) in its own field:

IF(FIND(",",{Address Street & City Removed}&''),TRIM(MID({Address Street & City Removed}&'',SEARCH(",",{Address Street & City Removed}&'')+1,500)))

You can likely stop thereā€¦ if you have more comma-separated values to split out, just continue the pattern.