I’m trying to help setup a community form for mutual aid and am struggling with how to achieve this with Airtable, or if this is even possible with Airtable.
- People can submit a form specifying what services they can offer (e.g.: food, rides)
- People can submit what services they need
- Once submitted, people are paired together via zipcode, by which I mean a person can see who else in their zipcode is offering services they need and can get some contact info for those people.
- Ideally, people should be able to change what they can offer and what they need at any time.
- Would also be nice to see on a globe how many people are in your zipcode before filling out the form.
What I’ve got so far is a form where you input your zipcode and a multi-select field for things you need and can offer. But I’m unable to find a way to link the things you need to the things you can offer, or achieve any of the things I want to above. I’m also able to see zipcodes on a globe using the Blocks but am unsure of if a stripped-down version of the globe can be published publicly with just the number of people per zipcode.
Thanks in advance for your help!