1661 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maarten_Freriks
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have a database with clients and I would like to give casemanagers access to their own clients only. I van make a filtered view for every casemanager, but any other casemanager can still open that view. Is there any way to get this done?

4 Replies 4
momentsgoneby80
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi and welcome @Maarten_Freriks!
What you’re talking about, the ability to lock views and grant access to select views, is a paid feature on the PRO and ENTERPRISE plans.

You can find Airtable pricing here and what each plan has to offer.

that’s not really a solution. I can hide my views from anyone else, But as an admin I an not decide which user has access to which view

I’m sorry. I should have checked better before answering and not trusted my recall of things I read a while back. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will be able to give you an answer.

Welcome to the Airtable community.

It is not possible to completely prevent a collaborator from viewing other records. All collaborators on a base can view all of the data in the base. There are some workarounds that involve using multiple bases and synced tables, but you loose the ability to edit the original records.

Some people use a portal, such as miniExtensions or Stacker to provide people with limited access.