634 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clare_Fitzpatri
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi our homepage views have suddenly gone blank displaying no data - if we apply a filter the relevant data appears but without a filter nothing is showing. Personal view are not effected. This is very troubling - we initially thought our whole database was lost. Please can you help us understand why/how this is happening and how to prevent it happening in the future.
many thanks
Clare

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

My pleasure Clare :slightly_smiling_face:

If you can restore any of the blank record you deleted (Click on Base History > Trash)

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.36.51 PM

Then click on any of those records and expand it

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.38.02 PM

If you screenshot the Activity part I might be able to tell you what happened.

If my previous answer helped you, please mark it as Solution :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5

Hi @Clare_Fitzpatrick ,

Can you please show us a screenshot of the empty view? My initial though is that there is a grouping of some sort and its collapsed so you think there is no data.

Clare_Fitzpatri

Hi, I can’t see any filters/grouping applied
no grouping
no filter
Filter: Partner is not empty - 287 records

thanks!
Clare

Hi @Clare_Fitzpatrick,

You said it yourself, Partner NOT EMPTY shows you the data, because if you scroll down without the filter you will find your data. It just seems someone by mistake created a bunch of empty records :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Mohamed, I’ve now deleted the blank records! don’t suppose you have any idea of how it could have happened - the blank records literally just appeared without any conscious action…
thanks!
Clare

My pleasure Clare :slightly_smiling_face:

If you can restore any of the blank record you deleted (Click on Base History > Trash)

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.36.51 PM

Then click on any of those records and expand it

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 7.38.02 PM

If you screenshot the Activity part I might be able to tell you what happened.

If my previous answer helped you, please mark it as Solution :slightly_smiling_face: