How do i create an individual Client Portal

Is there a way that i can embed this to my client portal on my own website and have it set up to where my clients can view there individual column with out seeing anyone elses info?

@Tina_Milam you can create filtered views for each of your clients and then embed those views on your weboage, you’ll want to disable the filter, search, ect ability on the embed page.

https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/217846478-Embedding-a-view-or-base

Thanks for replying, Here is a screen shot of my base. How can i set this so that when my members “Tina and Breanna” login to there account on my website to view there separate accounts, Breanna will not be able to see Tina’s info show up? Capture|690x206

You will need to create a new view. Create one for each member.

Then create a filter for that view, where you filter for the member name. Create one for each member.

Then create a shared embedded link to a particular members view for your website. You’ll need one per member.

Using that shared embed link you can now insert it into your website in the area that the member logs into.

Might be a better way to do this, but this is what comes to mind.

Hi Tina! I’m working on a Client Portal add-on for Airtable. Are you still using Airtable for this?

3 Likes

Sam, I’m interested in using Airtable, but not unless I can create a client portal to go along.

1 Like