cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maciej
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

on “IiloscZlotowekTydzien” i have formula =iloscZetonow*2.
Field iloscZlotowekCalosc I need to update each week by adding iloscZlotowekTydzien to iloscZlotowekCalosc.

Any idea how to do it?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-3 o 23.40.25

3 Replies 3

Hi Maciej, I’m not too sure whether I understand the problem correctly. Could you tell me which of the two below is the one we’re trying to achieve please?

Option 1:
We only want last week’s value, where it would look something like this:

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 11.25.14 AM

Option 2:
We want all of the previous week’s values, added together:

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 11.25.01 AM

Once you’ve confirmed which option it is I’ll figure out how to automate it

Both of these can be found here

Thank you @Adam_TheTimeSavingCo. I have Option 1 in my mind.

Thank you for the link but I can’t see the formulas on each column.

To view the formulas, duplicate the base by clicking the title of the base at the top of the screen, then the three horizontal dots on the right, and then the “Duplicate Base” button.

Roger that. The idea is to:

1. Link the this week’s record to last week’s record (the Only last week field)
  2. Create a lookup that shows us what the value was last week (the Last week's value field)
  3. And sum the values we need Accumluated value

If you’re alright with it, you can do this manually by linking last week’s record to this week’s record.

If you want it to be automated, then you’ll have to create a system to find last week’s record by linking all of your existing records to one record and using max(values).

I’ve updated the original base with just such a system and automation. I’m unsure if this is what you’re looking for; let me know if it is and I’ll answer any questions you have.

(You could also accomplish this via a script, but you’ll need a Pro account and someone that can write the script for you; I can help with this as well if you need it)