Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kartik
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,
I am trying forms in Airtable…
I want my user to select number of his brothers from a dropdown list of 5 numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

If he/she chooses 4, then display 4 groups of 7 text inputs like name, last name, occupation, dob, email, business, mobile number. same for 0,1,2,3.
if 0, then jump to next dropdown of sisters and do same process & next children.

How should I do this?
Thanks for any help in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Kartik

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I answered a similar question just yesterday. Rather than retype it, I’ll link it:

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I answered a similar question just yesterday. Rather than retype it, I’ll link it:

Hello, do you know how to use Jotform? Could you explain how to proceed to do what @Kartik wanted to do? I am in the same use case…
Thank you.

I do know a bit about Jotform (a lot more now than I did when I wrote that post back in May), but I don’t have time at the moment to test the setup to see how specifically to build a form (and the backend processing required) to do that. The way things are going, I likely won’t have that kind of time until early December. If someone else wants to jump in and assist, that would be great. If not, I’ll revisit this at that time if you still need help.