I’m trying to develop a method to work with a given table with a various views.
- I have a table named “Send Pitch”.
- Under this table, I have multiple views. Each view tied to a different client.
- Each client has its campaigns with multiple names.
- Each campaign has its own “Pitch” or “Follow up” that needs to be sent to a potential lead.
I want to create a method to show on a given column the full template of this pitch with personalization.
I tried so many ways to build a flow for this problem, but I couldn’t find the right way to do that.
Here’s an example of a view:
I need to work with these fields:
- Campaign name
- First Name
- User Name
- Fup Text
Basically, I thought of this metric:
- Extract the fup number from ‘Campaign Name’ column
- Finding the relevant Pitch for the ‘fup’ code
- Assign it to a column
- Modify ‘First.Name’ and ‘User.Name’
I’ve tried to use a sequence like in this video, but I’m afraid it’s not the best fit :
So I thought of building a general script and automation when new records comes in.
The Fup Text could be in a different table like in the above example, and could be in the “back end” (meaning - on the script without using this table).
I hope I explained it clearly, if you have any questions - let me know.
Thanks in advance for any help or lead to solve this problem.