Help

How to create PowerPoint reports from Airtable?

5146 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Williams_Christ
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! I and my team are trying to figure out if it’s possible to automate the process of creating presentations from Airtable data. Something like - data from Airtable will populate some fields in our PowerPoint presentation. Guys, please, share your ideas. Thanks.

2 Replies 2
Mike_Pennisi
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m not aware of any tools for that specific process, but you may be able to build a solution using CSV as a common format. Airtable already supports exporting to CSV; if you can find a tool that populates PowerPoint presentations with data from a CSV file, then you’ll be all set.

The reason this might be more fruitful is that although Airtable has been around for a while, the CSV data format is even older and more ubiquitous.

Hi Christine, and welcome to the community!

We do this for many projects (both internal and for clients) using Google Apps Script (example).

This approach is used for reporting, document generation blending Airtable data, and event Google Presentation documents which are easily exported and even emailed or added back to Airtable as Microsoft PowerPoint documents.

You are sort of discussing a similar thread over here.

This - for example - is one of 29 slides in a presentation that’s generated as a reporting book. It contains many dozen images and other data from Airtable.