Help

How to embed the map block on the website?

Topic Labels: Base design
2149 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate_Engag
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if it is possible to embed the map block on a website. I’d like to just embed the map itself and then have the items clicked on the map pop up to reveal the Airtable record for those items. Is this possible? Thank you!

2 Replies 2

It currently isn’t possible to embed just a single block on a website. You can embed an entire base and choose to show the blocks in the base. However, that may reveal more information than you want.

Some people on this community have found references to a beta for embedding a single block, but it is not mentioned on the Airtable support website.

You also might want to look into the issue in this topic, to see if you are experiencing the same results.

If this answers your question, please mark this post as the solution. Otherwise, could you please give a bit more details and a screen capture?

Hey @Corporate_Engagement, thanks for joining the community!

I’ve run into this requirement a bunch and my clients have had pretty good success using a free MapBox tier with an Airtable API interface. If this is a mission-critical app for your company and you have a good web developer on staff (or budget), stuff like this is possible with Airtable - this example is 100% Airtable data and it’s live and real-time (full portfolio of location science apps).