cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AirReussite_San
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

With an Airtable apps, I generated QR codes in order to label the products in my stock and improve my follow-up.
So, I need to print them on label sheets, but I don’t know how to do it (one QR code in x copy per sheet)
Can you help me please?
Which third-party tool to use (word, google docs or other)?
How to send the information?
Thank you in advance

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the community, @AirReussite_Sandrine!

The Page Designer app is a little bit clunky, but it will allow you to print label sheets of your QR Codes, as long as those QR codes are in attachment fields in your records.

AirReussite_San
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I tested this solution but I cannot generate the QR code several times on a page. I only have 1 QR code per page or 1 of each reference
I must have missed something

Oh, you want to repeat the exact same record multiple times on a sheet? As far as I know, I don’t think that that is natively possible with the Page Designer App.

AirReussite_San
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

yes that’s it, hence my request.
Would an external tool do it? Via a zap?
Thanks

If this is a one-off print and not an ongoing process, you can create a temporary table with a linked record field to the table with the QR codes, and a lookup of the QR attachment. Create a new linked record for time you want to print a QR code. For example, if you want to print one QR code five times, have five linked records that lookup the same image. Then use page designer.