cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SolHitch_Busine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

This is my first post. I’m thinking of using airtable to manage our website build project.

We use Hubspot and I’m wondering if anyone has used Airtable to sitemap and integrate it with Hubspot.

I’m an Airtable noob.

6 Replies 6
BillFrench
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have built many integrations with other systems into HubSpot where there were no Zapier widgets available such as from ElasticSearch to HubSpot. With Airtable there is great support in Zapier and Integromat to create code-free integrations.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response. I’m looking at the Zapier integration. How was the experience with Hubspot. i.e. did you run into any issues?

BillFrench
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

No issues, their API is well designed and modern.

Hi,

Just wondering if you ended up being able to integrate Hubspot and Airtable effectively using Zapier.

I was under the impression that Zapier and Airtable would talk to each easily. I feel that while this is true, if you are managing a database, it becomes clear very easily that there is not just one task.

For example:

• Person
    • Field details (each field separate)
      • Create
      • Update
      • Delete
  • Project / Deal
      • Create
      • Update
      • Delete
        Company
      • Create
      • Update
      • Delete

With one new entry (Person, Deal, Company), there are 9 areas to update.

• Person
    • First
    • Last
    • Middle
    • Nickname
    • Email
    • Company
    • Phone
    • URL
    • Industry
    • Title

There are ten fields here, my understanding is there would need to be 30 separate zaps (10 fields x 3 (create, update, delete). Is this correct?

If I am missing something, please let me know.

Thank you!

Andrew

Hi @Andrew_Edsall

I realize that you would like to use Zapier, but had you thought to use Integromat.

They have a Facebook page, if you wanted more information and a website:

Hope this might be helpful.

Mary K

I feel like I have become one of the top experts in integrating Hubspot & Airtable, because so many of my Airtable consulting clients have asked me to do this for them! 😜

I always accomplish this by using Make's Hubspot integrations & Make's Airtable integrations.

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld