Help

I have sent CMS data to Airtable but its all in one cell instead of different single cells

Topic Labels: Automations
Solved
Jump to Solution
727 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_B
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hej all,
I am currently trying to automate a flow from Webflows CMS to Airtable. What I have done is to automate a zap that send the collection data to airtable every hour. But now my problem is that all data is in one cell together but I want to have single records per collection item. Can somebody help me to automate so that out of this cell single cells with one item each are created? Thanks in advance! :slightly_smiling_face: image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Brian_B!

You need to loop through your data before sending it to Airtable.

This requires a paid plan in Zapier to use their looping tool, or you can do it for free with Integromat’s Iterator tool.

In my personal opinion, Integromat is the vastly superior & more capable platform, and it is much cheaper too. They also have full support for WebFlow and Airtable, whereas Zapier does not have full Airtable support.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my partner referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Brian_B!

You need to loop through your data before sending it to Airtable.

This requires a paid plan in Zapier to use their looping tool, or you can do it for free with Integromat’s Iterator tool.

In my personal opinion, Integromat is the vastly superior & more capable platform, and it is much cheaper too. They also have full support for WebFlow and Airtable, whereas Zapier does not have full Airtable support.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my partner referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Brian_B
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@ScottWorld Thank you so much. That was very helpfull and totally solves the problem. At the current stage we do not have that much money but I ll come back to you as soon as we have ! :slightly_smiling_face: