611 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerard_M
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The view is shown as “Shared”. Every time I try to add a filter, I get warned that synced tables/bases will be affected. I want to find all the synced tables so I can change them to a different view that is specifically built for sharing. How do I find all the places a shared view is use? (If I rename the view, it gets reflected in all the other bases that sync it, but how do I find them all?)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hello @Gerard_M,

Adam from Airtable here.

There is currently no way of seeing where a shared view has been used in terms of just accessing and using a shared view’s data (if the “Allow viewers to copy data out of this view” toggle is turned on). However, this support article discusses how to access the Sync activity log which helps to see where your syncs are currently being employed in other, destination, bases.

Hope you are having a great day and that this helps point you in the right direction.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hello @Gerard_M,

Adam from Airtable here.

There is currently no way of seeing where a shared view has been used in terms of just accessing and using a shared view’s data (if the “Allow viewers to copy data out of this view” toggle is turned on). However, this support article discusses how to access the Sync activity log which helps to see where your syncs are currently being employed in other, destination, bases.

Hope you are having a great day and that this helps point you in the right direction.