2103 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaelen_Kash
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Can someone direct me to a setup for recruiting or a Base or Bases that would be applicable to use for Customers, Contacts at those Customers, Candidates at those Customers (aka Job Seekers) and Job Requirements? Additionally, how can I use Airtable as a day to day Recruiting workflow?

I’m sure some of this information is available to me if I hunt around long enough for it, but being directed to some samples or ideas would really shorten my timeline and help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Gaelen

3 Replies 3
Air2Flow

Gaelen,
I personally don’t have a solution for this (yet) but after a quick search, I found a couple of links that might help:

If you would like to complete this project yourself, I recommend doing some additional searches in the community, then contact the people who made similar requests and see what solution they came up with. Perhaps they would be willing to share their model with you.

If you would like to have a quick conversation with me do discuss your workflow and brainstorm, just drop me a note.

jeff@air2flow.com

Tanya_Davis

I use airtable for recruitment and love it.

Hey Tanya. How do you have your table linked so that you know the roles that fit a particular candidate?