IDatabase Import

Looking for advice or interface to convert records from IDatabase to Airtable. Thank you!

Hi @Jim_Florence

I managed to find a help page on exporting records from IDatabase. If can export your records as a CSV format, you should be able to import that file type into Airtable.

If you have Airtable Pro Plan, there is a CSV block that will allow you to import your records. You can also import records as a CSV file into the free version of Airtable, too.

http://apimac.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/141363-which-export-import-and-backup-feature-supports-idatabase-

Hope this helps.
Mary K

Thank you Mary. I was able to use the instructions to import my files.

Where I need help is converting the many records with photos that I have. CSV does not allow that function.

iDatabase does have an export with photo feature. I just can’t figure out how to import into Airtable. I’ve searched the Internet with no avail.

Thx.

Hi @Jim_Florence

Thank you for your reply.

I am glad it worked.

In terms of attaching photos, you could start by exporting your photos in a folder on your computer. Take a look at this post thread in Airtable Community:

See if that will help.

Mary Kay

P.S. The Gallery view is in the upper, left area, on the desktop version of Airtable.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.