3141 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melissa_Hetheri
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a sales pipeline on Airtable with a single select field for the different stages. e.g. Qualified Lead, Initial specification, Evaluate quote, WON etc.

At the moment I have a filter on the table so if the project is WON it is flitered out of the pipeline.
However I would like to create a formula whereby

IF {STAGE} = “WON” then the row is deleted from the table

Is this possible?

5 Replies 5

You should just use a filter to remove it from a view.

‘Hide’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

In fact, seem is already doing it:

I think keep the record and hide it with the filter is better, so you don’t lose information. If you want to delete it anyway, you can automate it with 3rd party tools like Integromat.

Or you could have a view filtered for projects that have been WON, and then periodically delete all the records in that view. An automated process has the danger of accidentally deleting a record without realising it.

Melissa_Hetheri

Yes, I think you are both right, thinking about it. It could be very annoying if something is changed to WON by mistake and then all that information disappears! :cry:

I’ll leave it as a filter

Thank you!

If someone really wants to automatically delete any record in a view, you can use this tool that we built. To minimize accidents, you can add an extra layer of protection with your view filter. Like for instance, only deleting records after a certain amount of time has passed.

Automatically Delete Records in Airtable View