1046 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candiss
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When I place multiple images into one cell one at a time, the last one is first and the first one is last. Also, if I place multiple images into one cell all at once, they are also not in order. How can I fix this so the first image I place stays first, etc.? Thanks

3 Replies 3

Add them in reverse order. :winking_face:

Seriously, I think that’s the only way of ensuring attachments normally appear in a specific order. You can also manually reorder them in the expanded field view, of course — but that might not be acceptable, depending on how many fields and attachments per field you have.

Ptt_Pch
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

On expanded view, if you pass over your attachments, there is a tiny menu that appears just under the attachment were you can rename the attachment, add some other attachment, etc… and the last one is to re-order the attachments of the record .

Capture d’écran 2018-06-12 à 14.19.58.png

I don’t know how the order works when you add attachments to a record by drag and drop but if you add them with the file uploader, the best way is as, @W_Vann_Hall suggested it, to add them in reverse :grinning_face_with_sweat: …

Ok, thanks for the quick reply!