3296 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caren_Pelletier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Some photos I upload into a table appear sideways both in the table view and expanded cell view, even though the photos themselves are upright in the upload window. I tried to rotate them 90% so they appear sideways in the upload screen, but then they rotate 180% to still appear sideways in the table facing the other way. Help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joey
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all, Joey here :wave:

Thanks for flagging this one for us! Our engineering team made some tweaks and we think we’ve got this one solved! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (The fixes should already be available.)

Give us a shout if this gives any more trouble!

See Solution in Thread

10 Replies 10
Mike_McLaughlin
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Try clearing your cache - I had an issue where my attachment previews would not load, had to clear the cache in Chrome to make it work.

Brendan_McCormi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Also having this issue! Was not a problem 2 weeks ago!

Rosy_Baker

Also having the same issues with many of our photo attachments.

Tried this, didn’t help. Seems like all photos in portrait mode show up in landscape.

There’s also no way to rotate the image once it’s uploaded.

AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

This has been happening to me for the last couple of weeks as well! Very frustrating… hopefully we can get a fix for this ASAP - it’s ruining my gallery views!

Yes I too am having an issue with this. Completely new and irritating. Nothing to do with browser cache as far as I can see. Work has now stopped for me.

AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but for now I’ve found a workaround…

1. From the upload pop-up, click “edit” on the image that isn’t loading vertically
  2. Click “Rotate”, but do not actually rotate the photo
  3. Click “Save”

For me, even though the image preview was horizontal, it was displayed vertically in the edit screen. When I saved it, the image uploaded vertically.

Still annoying to do this for every upload, though. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

DanielE
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue here. Big impact for us – hope this can get resolved soon!

Joey

Hi all, Joey here :wave:

Thanks for flagging this one for us! Our engineering team made some tweaks and we think we’ve got this one solved! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (The fixes should already be available.)

Give us a shout if this gives any more trouble!

paulo

If there's an overwhelming number of files already uploaded to Airtable that need adjustment, you have the option to utilize a third-party service that integrates with Airtable to handle bulk processing. We have created an extension, specifically designed to do bulk rotation of images within your Airtable attachment field.