1277 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant_Schaller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a form on my website that takes in information, runs some calculations, and outputs updated values. Is there a way to insert a record of the output in Airtable every time someone uses the tool? Is this something our PHP developers should work on or is there a simpler way for me to integrate with Airtable without writing PHP? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Grant_Schaller!

Yes, there are many different ways that you could have a submitted form create a new record in your Airtable base.

You could have your developers use the Airtable API to do this.

Or you could have your developers use this extension to create a new record via a webhook.

Or, you could have your developers use automated tools like Zapier or Integromat to do this. Both services support webhooks, and both also have built-in support for thousands of different apps.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Grant_Schaller!

Yes, there are many different ways that you could have a submitted form create a new record in your Airtable base.

You could have your developers use the Airtable API to do this.

Or you could have your developers use this extension to create a new record via a webhook.

Or, you could have your developers use automated tools like Zapier or Integromat to do this. Both services support webhooks, and both also have built-in support for thousands of different apps.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face: