964 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jill_Farmer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all. New user and still finding my way around. Just signed up for the 3 day mini-extension trial as I want to have a go with the Client Portal Mini-Extension. I’m not techy and have extensively Googled a ‘how to install’ the above but can’t find out how to do it anywhere. If I’m not careful my 3 days will be up before I’ve figured out how to install it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thought it would be obvious but can’t see how to add this or any other mini-extension. Many thanks

2 Replies 2

Hi @Jill_Farmer — mini-extension isn’t an officially supported Airtable product, so many forum users here may not have any experience with it (like myself). I believe @Moe is the guy you want to talk to about using mini-extensions, if I’m not mistaken. Perhaps he can chime in here, or you could try direct messaging him.

Otherwise, you might need to checkout their website to see if there are any support articles.

You need to copy & paste the JavaScript script that they give you into Airtable’s scripting app, in order to synchronize your Airtable database with your MiniExtensions account. If you’re having trouble doing this, I would email their support to guide you.

Alternatively, if you have a budget for your project and you’d like to work one-on-one with an expert Airtable consultant to setup everything for you on your behalf, feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.