I would like to link my airtable calendar to a third party calendar app. I am willing to use either apple calendar or google calendar, either would be fine. But, I seem to have come up agains some limitations.
With airtable/google calendar integrations, you can do these actions (using Zapier to link the two):
- creating a new airtable record will create a new google calendar event
- creating a new google calendar event will create a new airtable record
- updating a google calendar event will update an airtable calendar event
With airtable/apple calendar integrations, you can do these actions (using an ical subscription link):
- creating a new airtable record will create a new apple calendar event
- updating an airtable record will update the associated calendar event
The issue is with updating events. It seems, if I use google, I can update from google to airtable, and if I use apple, I can update from airtable to apple, but there is no way to update in BOTH directions, both into and out of airtable. Is this correct?