850 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marika_Vallier
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! I am trying to automate our content planner on Airtable to post on our Facebook page.
All steps work fine except the “Facebook pages: create a new post” part which shows the tests fail --> see screenshot Fail Airtable automation

I followed all the steps advised in this article: https://blog.airtable.com/automation-recipe-publishing-twitter/

I linked the message to the “caption” (long text) part of our table to “message” and the “asset” (attachment) in our table to "attachments. --> see screenshot Fail Airtable automation 1

Can anyone tell what is wrong?
Thank you in advance!

2 Replies 2
bdalqasmal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Does anyone have any suggestions for such a problem? I have a similar issue and would be grateful for any help

Mike_Holtier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It can be frustrating when things don't work as expected, but don't worry - there are usually ways to troubleshoot and find a solution. One thing you might try is double-checking that you've correctly linked the "caption" (long text) and "asset" (attachment) parts of your table to the "message" and "attachments" fields in the automation recipe. It's also a good idea to make sure you've followed all the steps advised in the article you linked to - sometimes it's the little details that can trip things up. If you're still having trouble, you might consider reaching out to the Airtable support team for assistance, or looking into third-party tools or services that specialize in integrating Airtable with social media platforms - one option you might consider is fbautomatic.com. Good luck and I hope you're able to get your automation up and running smoothly!