Help

Inviting airtable Guru's to show their advance skills on formula's & view setup for Covid19 management

1294 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashish_Tiwari
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi All

We are trying to find valuable consultants who can support us achieve this, the following is the multiple processes which we are wanting to set up, (We can also use embed the view in our role-based portal framework)

1)Quarantine management base

14days quarantine timer and google map integration for showing them live so as to ensure monitoring that they do not move out of home quarantine
A notification alert if they move out of the quarantine zone
Quarantine citizen to upload selfies 4 times a day (based on a conditional formula), along with sms reminder if they fail to do so
Request a checkup submission of family/friend if he/she had met them pre-quarantine stage
Request medical attention submission if feeling not well
follow a routine provided for the day via Callender etc
watch youtube videos etc
SMS Alerts if selfies are not submitted on time along with tracking/time view block with sms apis (I have got the early access of embedding block views so this can happen)

2)Quarantine field management

All collection of form submissions from section 1 to be mapped in a dashboard output for chief medical officer
Work distribution mapping for medical field staff for above as per state/district/city/block level via employee directory mapping for above
Time based formula with notification if above field visit task is not completed

3)Citizen Management,

Ability to provide their details for registration like photo, address, medical history with a dashboard output on risk levels
Integration of google map for showing them live on map and cross integration with home quarantined citizens to show them were not to enter
Form request submissions for Daily essentials
Logistics, procurement and supply management for daily essentials

I have roughly tried to achieve all this but it needs a lot of improvement
Watch this video to see what i made and visit this link to see how it works

Let us know if we can be a team to fight against this virus together! Ofcourse this will be a commercial assignment.

I Look forward
Thanks
Ashish

5 Replies 5
Sofia_Grace
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G

@Sofia_Grace Thanks for your response, however, I am in touch with your team and have kept your companies proposal on hold since the desired output was not fully achieved. Request kind cooperation to stay on the bay for time being on this topic please.

Hi @Ashish_Tiwari,

Let’s discuss your requirements when you have time. Im just about to publish a Base on the Airtable Universe that might be similar to what you are looking for.

BR,
Mo

Hi Mohamed Thanks for the response. Yes even my objective is to share the entire output in universe and open for all to use it freely.

So first of all would request you to please do a feasibility study and pick up all those points from the requirement which you think you can achieve,

I will create a base and share it with you as creator, lets keep the development open with all who ever wish to add value.

For commercials, I will connect you in PM.

Look forward
Ashish

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Ashish_Tiwari !

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

:gem: 100% Job Success
:one: Upwork - Top Rated
:star: 5 Star Rates
:nerd_face: Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I can help you with your project, some links so you can see my work:

I think we can work with that, we can create some scripting blocks for internal airtable processes or use other software connecting via zapier so outsiders can use airtable like jotform, bubble.io or custom development.

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

Sergio