4756 26
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chuck_F
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I haven’t been able to login for the past 10 minutes or so. Anyone else having issues?

26 Replies 26

Thanks @kuovonne! Could you share a screenshot of where you saw that message so I can look into it?

Sorry, I didn’t keep the window open, and I don’t get that page anymore. I also didn’t keep the window open. It most definitely was not the link that you provided in this thread. I can now log in and most of my bases are available.

I think that the page had a link to this page on the sidebar, but is not listed on the sidebar of this page.

No problem! I setup a redirect for that old page, so it’s not accessible anymore, but I was curious what message linked to it and where it was in the product.

Ah, that’s why I can’t find the old page anymore. I originally saw the link just below the “We’re upgrading the Airtable servers with some improvements and will be back shortly.” message, which appeared when I launched Airtable (either from the Windows app or from a browser).

When Airtable was first down, I got a blank page and then a timeout message. In the middle of the down time, I got that “upgrading” message. Then it went back to a blank page. Then eventually Airtable loaded, but not all the data loaded. Then Airtable loaded with a red icon in the corner of several bases. The red icon has disappeared from most of my bases.

@Jason Someone posted the screen on the twitter:

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Well, that was a long hour and a half.

All Airtable services are now back to normal and our engineers are continuing to monitor the situation. Thank you all very much for your patience. We know that our customers rely on Airtable in order to do their work, so we sincerely apologize for the disruption.

Eran_Aloni
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is anyone facing problems with Safari since this morning after Airtable was down? We can’t see the tables properly