Hi! I want to be able to use something like the Forms feature to add multiple records in one go for non-licensed viewers, but the forms feature is limited to one record at a time and the editable shared view does not support copy and paste.
- I have a Project name record I want to add (view #1)
- x number of tasks records linked to the project name (view #2)
- and x number of project collaborators records linked to the project name (view #3).
Rather than submitting the form multiple times to add:
- Project name
- Task 1 description + link to project name
- Task 2 description + link to project name
- Project collaborator 1 name + link to project name
- Project collaborator 2 name + link to project name
I want to be able to add this in one form. Is it possible with a scripting block/app or in a separate front-end interface?