Help

Is it possible to hide fields in a expanded view on the mobile app?

Topic Labels: Views
566 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brent_Carver
5 - Automation Enthusiast

On the expanded view, on the desktop you can hide fields; however, in the iPad version this feature is missing. This is terrible as there are certain fields I don’t want shown and seriously clutters up the screen.

Airtable, is this even on the radar for adding? This is a pretty important feature when trying to roll out on an iPad.

Anyone know of a work around?

This has been a feature request as far back as 2016 (https://community.airtable.com/t/is-it-possible-to-hide-fields-in-a-view-on-the-mobile-app/14511) but that thread was closed. Not sure why. If it was answered on a different thread I must be missing it. Is it possible to hide fields in a expanded view on the mobile app?

1 Reply 1
Brent_Carver

On the expanded view, on the desktop you can hide fields; however, in the iPad version this feature is missing. This is terrible as there are certain fields I don’t want shown and seriously clutters up the screen.

Airtable, is this even on the radar for adding? This is a pretty important feature when trying to roll out on an iPad.

Anyone know of a work around?

This has been a feature request as far back as 2016 but that thread was closed. Not sure why. If it was answered on a different thread I must be missing it. Is it possible to hide fields in a expanded view on the mobile app?