Is there any feature roadmap? I see a LOT of feature request but would love to know what is anticipated for release and when? My client has me exploring Zoho app developer because we can create forms and list records by query.
I’d prefer to focus on their data analytics - which we have coming out of Airtable into a series of Google Sheets as a live dashboard of sorts. (refreshed 4 times a day).
Some of the basic items I’m curious about are:
- Numeric formatting on lookup/rollup columns or in formulas (without some crazy formula)
- The ability to specify required entry for a record (not in a form)
- The ability to have controlled forms for editing records
- API limitations: ie: I want to be able to turn on and off API access by user and audit all API interactions in our account. (this is a weird one - why, oh why, do individual users have API access).
- Conditional formatting based on formulas and conditions that are NOT on any one field. ie: I have to create formula fields that are complex to accomplish this. I’d rather now have fields that users can see.
- Force column order (and visually specify) which fields are data entry versus informational.: Yes… users can look at the type of column - but really? Can they?
That’s not really a complete list but I would love to know what I should expect to see and when.