Help

Is there any portal where we can list our all data to secure?

Topic Labels: Base design
1090 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoshHerb
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi!
I am looking for a kind of portal where one can save and secure all the information and log in at once and can be able to manage all there from a single portal.

I don’t want to make you confuse. Actually, I want a portal where I can add my all data at once and secure it with a strong password.

Let me explain a little more,

1 - I want to add my bank accounts to it.
2 - I want to add my digital assets to it
3 - I want to scan and save my credentials in it.

Is there any portal or app for that purpose?

I will wait for your suggestions and answers.

5 Replies 5

That is not what Airtable is for. I would check out 1Password:

Welcome to the Airtable community!

How long have you been using Airtable and how familiar are you with its features?

Airtable was designed for group collaboration. It was not designed to be a place to store private credentials.

Perhaps you should look into a password manager or a financial services app?

If you use Coda with an encryption Pack you might feel safe and have such a portal.

RoshHerb

I would like to elaborate a little more. Because I think the community members haven’t got me yet.

The situation is" I forget the passwords most of the time and I am scared to write down my major logins on paper and loss those.

So I want to ask about any portal or secure and trusted app from this community that has been using it.

So what will I do?

I will put my all bank accounts logins details and logins of my money-making sites like,
1 - Payoneer.com logins
2 - Paypal. com login
3 - Thetennisgeek.com login in it.

So, I just have to remember just one password.

That is my concept.

Is there any app? Or I can pay any developer to make a one?

Thanks

Um, you just want to remember one password. I already recommended 1password. The name of the app is 1password. Why do you think it’s called 1password? Because all you need to remember is one password.