Is there something better than Airtable's Gantt charts that works with airtable api?

HI,

I’m working with Airtables gantt charts but find them a little limiting compared to things I have used in the past. At my company we have events, things that happen over the weekend, and more holidays than most.

I would like to be able to block out the entire time an Event is happening because most people can’t work on anything else. I would also like to keep weekends visible because we have tasks that happen over the weekends. Additionally, I would like to see company holidays on the calendar because most people don’t work during those.
I know I can hide weekends and holidays, but I would prefer to still see them on the calendar but have airtable work around them.

In addition to that I would like to be able to collapse the view more so that I can see more of the airtable in one screen rather than having to scroll a lot to see how projects may overlap.

I have worked with other time management programs at other companies that allowed all of this to happen and I am finding airtable’s gantt charts to be pretty basic in comparison.

Is there an external program that I can use that can use airtables api to create a gantt chart, but also update the airtable calendar when changes are made on the gantt chart? Or should I consider just moving project planning to a differnet program than airtable all together and just use airtable for other things?

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.