568 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grace_Abrahams
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Looking to create several new fields, likely in a new table, including “most recent engagement date” which pulls the most recent date from multiple date fields in different tables (e.g. events, tasks & communications), and “most recent engagement content” which pulls the corresponding text field from the record that was pulled for the “most recent engagement date”. We are trying to create a report that includes these new fields, and I think we will need to create a new table to do this. Looking for an expert in reporting across tables or advice for where to find a consultant who can build this!

1 Reply 1
Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Grace,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with lots of clients to build CRMs and often have to set up reporting and summaries to show the most recent engagement. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry