1439 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric_Donley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to integrate with JotForm and I am running into problems. It seems like the Airtable cell datatype is not corresponding with the JotForm datatype. Has anyone done any in-depth integrations with both platforms?

Thanks,
Eric

3 Replies 3
Sam_Cederwall
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello Eric,

Welcome to the Airtable community! I’ve done quite a bit of work between JotForm and Airtable and integrating the two platforms. I’m by no means an expert but hopefully I can shed some light on the situation.

As for linking field types with JotForm, most should link correctly as long as they correspond with each other (i.e. a drop down in JotForm should match a single/multi select in Airtable). The big exception here being linked fields. Linked fields do not normally integrate between the two.

That being said, there is a bit of a scrappy workaround that I’d be happy to share with you if that’s your issue but it can be a bit complex so I won’t bother writing too much unless it’s applicable to your situation.

What exactly is the issue that you are having?

Best,
Sam

Hey @Eric_Donley, if you’re having problems getting your datatypes to sync up, you might want to give Stacker a try – while we don’t have the full complexity of Jotform, if you’re doing anything where your users need to input data that relies on other tables, then we can definitely help!

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @Eric_Donley - our product (On2Air: Forms) integrates Jotform and Airtable. For connecting your form back into Airtable, we recommend using Zapier.