Kanban for mobile

Hi, can I get some clarity on whether kanban will ever be available on platforms. It’s been some time now. The need is particularly great on iPad. Trello has it on phone and tablet and it works just great.

38 Likes

I’d like to +1 this suggestion
I’m actually struggling with using airtable on my iPad as I’m still developing the base. Left the computer at work as I thought I might be able to move along with the project on my iPad pro at home. And that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but it seems as if I can’t even open the bases in Safari at all, meaning that I’m forced to use the app and in it there are numerous restrictions.

Would love to hear the reason why.

2 Likes

I’d like to +1 this request

2 Likes

Indeed a fair comment that awaits an answer for too long now.

The iPad apps are too restricted while especially the iPad form factor is perfect for using Airtable on a daily base.

SO +1 for me

3 Likes

Using your web browser on your phone and requesting desktop site, seems to let you see all views including kaban

1 Like

Yes please and also Gallery view

2 Likes

That doesn’t work for me on iPad.

This would be helpful.

2 Likes

Yes, please! Very helpful, as we’d like to manage our tasks here.

2 Likes

+1 I love Airtable but our whole company is run on Apple devices. It is difficult tote around a laptop 24/7 in order to really be able to use Airtable.

Might kill it for me also. The whole point of using Airtable is its portability, but if I cant make kanban for mobile it kinda crimps its usability for me. Too bad cuz other features are pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Currently Kanban view is not enabled for mobile or tablet apps.

At the very least, kanban should be enabled for tablets - the screens are big enough to handle the kanban view.

5 Likes

Hi, do you think there will be kanban view available on iOS devices? Thanks for answer…

1 Like

Hi, we love Airtable and mostly use kanban view, we really need Kanban view for android tablet,is this expected in the near future??

Yep. Need. Must. Only way we can move off Trello.

1 Like

We are loving Airtable but really need this feature for mobile devices to fully integrate daily operations.

Just checking out Airtable right now. Considering a switch for database and productivity management, but the iOS app is severely lacking when compared to the web app. :slightly_frowning_face: I’d switch if it weren’t for this.