Kanban grouping using link fields

Would be incredibly helpful for me too! I use Airtable to analyze qualitative data. This functionality would enable me to use a Kanban view for affinity mapping, and then have the emergent themes live in a linked table where I could add notes, opportunities, and other context. I could see other UX Researchers benefitting from this structure as well.

3 Likes

PLEASE develop the ability to stack a Kanban view on linked fields as these are crucial to structuring a database. [Without these relationship grouping options the Kanban functionality is severely impeded!].

3 Likes

Adding my +1. This would be super helpful!

2 Likes

+1. Would love this feature.

1 Like

Adding my +1. This is a no brainer.

1 Like

One more vote for this as well!

1 Like

Do they even read these suggestions? It’s been 4 years!

4 Likes

+1 For this feature. This is a huge roadblock! Also troubling that this hasn’t been addressed, given the obvious interest and need. Not sure how I can justify my workplace paying for this tool if I constantly have to find work arounds AND Airtable is not responsive to customer needs.

1 Like

+1 This feature would be great to have and seems like it could be accomplished by limiting to single-select linked records.

1 Like

+1 for this feature! basic stuff!

2 Likes

+1 here too. Missing such basic features while people are asking for it for 4 years doesn’t shed a good light on the product team. There are a lot of other basic product suggestions that would make the usability of the product MUCH better/easier but don’t seem to be of any value to Airtable.

I have been a great fan but I’m actively working on migrating my projects away from Airtable because of the very bad community <> support <> product communication that is happening and the decision to go for “business value” features before making the basic stuff work nicely.

2 Likes

Yes agreed + 1 for this feature. And agreed about Airtable not reading or not paying attention to the little things. Or reading these boards.

2 Likes

+1 for this feature! basic stuff!

1 Like

I come across this need all the time - add my vote to the list please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 Need to be able to use kanban by linked fields