63733members
148063posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Splitting Client Names into Two Rows

I am building a base for client follow up. When our clients are a couple, they are entered on the same row in our main table. I have the client name column as a look up field in our Client Birthday table, so it pulls the name from our main table. How...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syncing schema / table structure between bases

I have a schema, which I would like to implement for 3 similar businesses.  Is it possible to have the same base template, and have the schema synchronised between ALL 3 bases?  That is, if for example I add a new table, it is also added on the other...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Published Form missing Helper Text

I have published a form and used the helper text as a description for some fields. When I preview the form within my account, it looks great. When I try to use incognito mode or a different account to view the form, the helper text is missing. Can so...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.43 AM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.35 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to populate field from different table

Hello, I am looking to build an automation.I have 2 tables Task & Sub Task (Both are linked), if a sub task is created under the task record then the project selected on the task should be auto-populated on the sub task project field that's related t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aritable listRecords API not returning fields data

HiI am trying to use below code (Google Apps Script) to get data from Airtable. The fetch request succeeds but the fields are returned as text [Object]. I am not able to see actual data. However the request works from other HTTP clients like Bruno.I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Sri1 by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Manual entry for Formula field.

I have a payment tracking table. It has fields that are Original Cost, Variable Cost, and Fields for each month(Jan - Dec): Formula Field). The original cost is linked from another table. If the user does not provide any value to Variable cost, The o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to see detailed charges / billing

I gave access to a couple of people who are actually my clients to a database I designed for them.I want to know what is the exact charge for those licenses / users so I can charge them for those expenses.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a formula for 2 decimal digits mixed with text

I'm new here so I do not know that many formula. I imported my tables from excel and I have it generate name of the product with product name + weight. However, I want the numbers that are generated in 2 digits format. And here is my current formula ...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 103621.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forms: avoid entering an existing ID

I have created a form to create new Project records. Each project requires a unique ID which matches a particular format (XXXX-000).How can I make sure that no-one uses an existing unique ID when filling out the form? I really need to avoid duplicate...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
MrW by 4 - Data Explorer

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements