63564members
147680posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Org Chart Extension - Dotted Line

What is the proposed idea/solution?1) add a dotted line feature to Org Chart extension2) button to roll-down all org chart nodes with 1 click instead of individually clicking eachHow does is solve the user problems?1) gives capability to show reporti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Displaying Records as Grouped With The Record Picker

Hi, I have a Data table that is structured in the following way:IDValueQuantity101A1101B2102A3Within the data view I have these records grouped by the 'ID' field. However, when attempting to create an interface and including a 'Record Picker', it sho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unusual Billing

Hi Support,I have a Team Plan with one collaborator. I paid an annual fee last month but I was just billed again another annual fee. Can you please help to understand what is happening?It is unfortunate Airtable has been giving us quite an unique exp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation - Google Sheet - Duplicate Worksheet

Hello,Alright, so I've been trying to automatize a duplication of a worksheet in a Google Excel document, I've tried through Make as well, but I can't seem to make it workAnyone could point me where or how to do this?Thanks,M

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print an Interface

Anybody have a workaround to print out an Interface (physically or digitally as a pdf)? I have a Financial Dashboard that I would like to print and file at the end of each year. 

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

API GET request with fields in query string failing

the url I am using (In Power Automate Desktop) ishttps://api.airtable.com/v0/appKJvw9LuKiqGcRt/tbljRNXydGMGabTcf?fields:{"Account No","Case Descriptive"}&view=Update Taxes Monthly - Dad&filterByFormula=AND({DNC Case Master} = 0, OR({Taxes Owed Last U...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements