Learner progress tracking

I am new to Airbase, having used spreadsheets for many years.
I am trying to create a learner progress tracker, but have hit a brick wall and need some guidance please. I think I have structured the base incorrectly to be used efficiently.

I am trying to set up a base that will have learners who are linked to a qualification which contains multiple units that contain multiple criteria that have to be passed twice for each criteria.

I have so far created linked tables for learners, qualifications, units and criteria. These work fine for one learner.
My issue is that when I add a second learner, I have to duplicate the a copy of the units and criteria tables and manually link it to the qualification table.
As I have over a hundred learners this will get quite large. In a spreadsheet I can split cells to form sub headings, but I can not do this in Airtable.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Keith_Powell,

I’m curious about this problem you are having. I’m helped many people transition from spreadsheet to Airtable so I understand the challenges you are facing. I would need more detail regarding your use case and what you are ultimately trying to achieve. I believe having that will allow me to give you some guidance on setting up Airtable. I’d be happy to have a short discussion regarding your use case and the issues you are facing. Feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Chris

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.