I am considering using AirTable for a project sponsored by the European Research Council. However before making a decision, we need specific answers to basic questions:
- Does AirTable own any rights to data stored in it?
- Where are the cloud servers physically located? There are possible issues if data is stored outside of the European Union.
- What happens to the data should AirTable go out of business?
- Can data stored in AirTable be made to conform to the European Commission’s FAIR
- Can an AirTable be made open access?
I am a bit concerned that I have been unable to find any link to any AirTable site where these questions can be asked of the company itself.