1931 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zane_Jacobs
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am really hoping someone knows how to do this, if it’s possible.

My records have fields such as Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.

What I would like is to be able to send a Form to the attendees of an event, have them fill it out, attach a pdf and submit it. That pdf should then save into a specific column in the correct person’s row.

Tying it to the person’s email address seems like the best way to identify which record to tie it to. And I’ve created a form that asks for Name, Last Name, Email Address and then the file. But how do I link the submitted pdfs to this column in my sheet? I only seem to have the option to either have a linked field, or an attachment field.

2 Replies 2

If your form allows for uploading an attachment, that attachment (the PDF) should go directly to the attachment field in that person’s record. Or am I misunderstanding your base setup? Are you saying you want the PDF to show up in a different field, or a different table in the same base?

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you already have your attendees data in a table and would like to request more information, you can use this extension. It generates a unique link for every record in your table. Each individual will be able to update their own record only.