- I have an Airtable base with two tables: Orders and Products.
- The Orders table receives data via external source (Integromat).
- Each Order contains a Product name.
- The Products table holds all the Product names and their associated Tags.
- I want to link the Orders table to my Products table to fetch each Product’s associated Tag.
- If I link the Product column in the Orders table to the Products table, I can no longer import the external data (it seems the external data source cannot populate a linked cell – in this case, the Product column in the Orders table.) NOTE: I can pull in the external order data successfully if the Products column in Orders is unlinked.
QUESTION: How can I link the Tag data from the Products table with the Product name in the Orders table? Do I need to create a junction table of some sort?