cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shayne_raether
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone,

I'm new to AirTable, about a week in. I originally became interested in AirTable due to an outdated process used by the company I work with. My concept was to use AirTable to be able to keep track of Critical Loops (Our businesses term for Freight Claims and problems with shipments) 

I’m trying to learn more about this program, I’ve already found tremendous use from it, but I had a question, being new to this program I’m still trying to learn the ins and outs as I’ve never used something like this before.

Within our company we have 3 planners, (These are the individuals that are responsible for the vendors that ship up raw parts) I’m trying to find a way to link the 50+ vendors that each of these individuals have. For example when we file a Critical loop we input the supplier name. Is there a way to set it up that when a suppliers name is put into the record, that it automatically tags the planner that’s responsible for that vendor.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Shayne_raether!

You would create a “Link To Another Record” field for that.

I’ve created a free beginner-level training course on Airtable which you may find helpful… it discusses linked record fields as well: