Look and feel of a universe base (without publishing)

+1 This navigation looks fantastic and would make a fine addition to the core product. Our team has lots of views, so the ability to navigate in this way would provide real efficiencies.

1 Like

Does anyone know of a resource who could do this view?

+1 this would be useful for demonstrations and onboarding

I’m surprised Airtable hasn’t responded to this yet. There are many tools very similar to Airtable’s core design, (fusioo, zoho, etc) that have this feature but I use Airtable because it doesn’t force a lot of the unneeded features. But if they want to stay competitive, they really need to release this feature. I will replace my entire CRM with Airtable if they allow this. I have many tables in one base because I use them to create sections in my primary table’s full record view, and this would allow me to have easier access to the primary tables I use, especially when mobile. Is this feature on the table, AirTable?

2 Likes

The bases in Airtable Universe have a left navigation pane for tables and views rather than the traditional tabbed view. Can the left navigation pane be enabled in any base? I tried copying a base from Airtable Universe and the navigation pain was gone in the copied version. Thanks!

1 Like

Browsing through the “universe” section I noticed that all of the examples are displayed with the different tables and views on the left hand side of the screen (see attached screen shot). Is it possible to acquire this view for my bases?

1 Like

1 Like

The lack of responses here, along with the fact that Airtable continues to fill the “Universe” with thousands of samples that don’t actually exist for end users, and when downloaded don’t work like the examples shown, is one of the most bizarre management decisions I’ve ever seen.

Otherwise still an amazing incredible product :grinning:!

1 Like

It doesn’t look like Airtable is very active in their own forums? I haven’t seen an airtable response to any thing I’ve looked up and this is one thing I keep coming back to hoping they’ll have an update and away to display the views like the universe.