Help

Looking for a Consultant to build a custom CRM for my Real Estate Investment Company

442 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylor_Winn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

I am currently in search for a consultant to build out a custom CRM through Airtable for my Real Estate Investment company. I am mostly set on and convinced with Airtable at this time for what I am needing and looking for in my business. The CRM will need to include several of my systems to be linked and connected with an API to the CRM for the capability of operating with my team almost entirely out of our CRM. Additionally, I am in search for someone that I can do business with long term on other parts of my business that needs attention as well. I am willing to pay for all work done on this project along with other projects to come. I would first like to discuss with you directly in more detail about my business and what I am looking for. I will prefer to see any prior work you have done on any CRMs in Airtable, and any work that you may have done with building a CRM for Real Estate before beginning on my project. You can contact me by email at tw@winnco.net and let me know the details about your business and the work you do. I appreciate any help and look forward to working with you soon!

Thanks,
Taylor Winn
tw@winnco.net

0 Replies 0