We’re looking for a consultant who can listen, brainstorm, and help us take our ideas to a point where we can start trying stuff asap. Our company is based in NY, but the consultant can be anywhere. We use MS Teams for online meetings and collaboration.
We’d like to get going as soon as we find the right person.
- We’re a commercial building services company (janitorial, windows, construction cleans, special projects, etc)
- We have recurring services customers (low churn), and non-recurring/project customers (sometimes repeat services, sometimes not)
- We have about 200+ employees
- Due to our industry, our employee turnover is higher than “normal”
- We have 100+ customers, ranging from large factories to small offices
- Some customers have more than one building/site
- Our field employees generally work at more than one site, and “report to” more than one supervisor
- Retaining employees becomes a strategic advantage in our industry. We to expand our data collection in a way that will allow us to answer questions like: Which supervisors do the best job retaining employees? Are there customer sites that exhibit higher employee turnover? How important is the distance from an employees home address to their work site(s)? etc
- We have customer information stored across 3 different systems. There is no practical way for these systems to talk with each other for the foreseeable future. We want a customer database that incorporated all the fields necessary for all the systems, and a way of exporting that information formatted to the specific system (we can then manually import/upload that data to our various systems).
- We use Office 365 extensively and would like to integrate w/ Airtable as much as possible. Example: We collect employee and customer feedback using MS Forms. We’d like to design the Airtable database in such as way that integration (even if manual) with our existing systems are as easy as possible.