1601 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phoebe_Gelfand
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for someone to help custom design an airtable database. I’m already using the product but want to take it to the next level.
Please let me know if you can help.

Phoebe

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Phoebe!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how Airtable will be an asset to your team and business with taking it to the next level!

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Phoebe,
thanks for posting in the forum, we are a team of dedicated Airtable experts who configure and setup Airtable for companies all across the world.

I would love to find a time to chat with you to find out more, it doesn’t sound like a complex job and we will find a way to make it work the way you want.

You can find out more about us here www.airtable.agency

And my email is tim@airtable.agency, looking forward to hearing from you,

Tim

amanda_jones

hello Phoebe,
Hope you are well!
i have got the desired expertise.
sent you PM. please have a look.

Regards,
Amanda

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Phoebe,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

vijaya_bhaskar_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Phoebe,

We are very much excited to learn about your requirements of Airtable. We are an exclusive boutique agency of Airtable Consultants and can reach us at - vijayd@kwiksync.org

After learning about your requirement, we can arrive at Project timeframe and Pricing/

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks.
Vijay.